On Tuesday, January 16th, the Yuma County Library District will launch the 3rd Annual Adult Winter Reading Program “Feed Your Brain—Read!”
Follow this recipe to participate in the 2018 Adult Winter Reading Program:
- Sign up at any Yuma County Library.
- Read 5 books to enter a County-wide raffle.
- Attend a book tasting or read a book about food (cookbook, culinary mystery, etc) for a second/third entry.
- If you come to a book tasting, bring a book you love. Everyone will take turns explaining why to “sample” their book.
- All logs must be turned in by Wednesday, February 28, 2018.
Don’t forget to check the monthly calendar to find out “what’s cooking” at your library. Complete the Winter Reading Program and you could win an Edible Arrangements fruit basket!