Grantseekers are invited to the Main Library, 2951 S 21st Drive, to attend “Proposal Writing Basics,” a Foundation Center live webinar, from 12:00-1:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 28th, to learn the key components of a proposal to a foundation. The webinar will be held in the second floor classroom. Attendees are welcome to bring a brown bag lunch.
For those new to proposal writing, this class will cover:
• How the proposal fits into the overall grantseeking process
• What to include in a standard proposal to a foundation
• Tips for making each section of your proposal stronger
• What funders expect to see in your proposal and attachments
• Tips for communicating with funders during the grant process
• Additional resources on proposal writing, including sample proposals
There is no charge to attend; however, space is limited and registration is required. Please visit the Calendar of Events to reserve a seat by 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, March 27th.
The Yuma Main Library, 2951 S 21st Drive, is a “Cooperating Collection” of the Foundation Center, a nationwide network of libraries, community foundations, and other nonprofit agencies.