• Study rooms are free and open to the public.
• Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. Reservations are encouraged.
• A room can be reserved for up to three hours(two hours for Foothills Library) a day. You may occupy it beyond three hours, but will be asked to vacate should another patron require it.
• You can make a reservation in person, by phone, or via e-mail.
• Reservations can be made the day of and up to 4 weeks in advance.
• Recurring reservations can be made for 4 weeks at a time.
• If you are more than 10 minutes late, your reservation will be canceled.
• Windows are to remain uncovered.
• Rooms are for individual or group study.
• Rooms should be left clean and trash-free.
2951 S. 21st Dr., Yuma, AZ 85364
13226 E. South Frontage Rd., Yuma, AZ 85367
350 Third Ave., Yuma, AZ 85364
1075 N. 6th Ave., San Luis, AZ 85349
240 Canal Street, Somerton, AZ 85350
28790 San Jose Ave., Wellton, AZ 85356