Hungry to learn about American cuisine?
AtoZ Food America contains recipes in all course categories (appetizers, soups, salads, breads, main courses, side dishes, desserts, snacks, and beverages) for six US regions, all 50 states, and 33 ethnic cuisines.
For example, if you click on Arizona, the database gives you an overview of the state cuisine and continues with classic dishes, state agricultural products, and more. A list of recipes in all course categories is also included.
The database includes:
- 6 Regional U.S. Cookbooks
- 2,500+ traditional recipes
- 600+ Food Culture articles
- Historical module that includes “What Did They Eat?”, historic cookbooks, and vintage TV and magazine ads
- 700+ ingredient articles
- A reference module with great food quotes, some dietary philosophies, and glossaries.
If you like cookbooks, you’ll love AtoZ Food America!