September 16 – October 16, 2021
San Luis Library
“Origins” is an annual non-juried event dedicated to promoting visual artists from both sides of the border. Our goal is to highlight the vitality and breadth of artistic practice in the region by providing artists a space to show their work and share it with the public. This exhibition builds bridges between artists and our community through an enjoyable viewing experience that fosters awareness and appreciation of the arts.
- Open to all levels of artists.
- Original work completed within the last 2 years and not shown previously at this annual event.
- 2D and 3D Media (Drawing, Painting, Printmaking, Sculpture, Ceramics, Photography, Mixed-media, Digital).
- Artists may submit up to two (2) Original 2-D or 3-D works completed within the last 2 years. We support freedom of expression. However, subject matter should be suitable for all audiences.
- 2-D work must be suitably prepared (framed and wired) for hanging and no larger than 60” x 48” (framed).
- 3-D work must be no heavier than 35Lbs. Works to be displayed on walls must be suitably prepared for hanging.
- Complete entry form online or at the San Luis Library.
- Delivery of work will be accepted until 5:00pm on Tuesday, September 7th.
- All works should be labeled with artist name, title of work, medium, and contact information.
- Deadline to deliver entries: 5:00pm on Tuesday, September 7th.
- All work must be picked up by 5:00pm on Saturday, October 16th. Any work not picked up by this date will be considered abandoned.
Stephanie Lopez at (928) 627-8344 or firstname.lastname@example.org