Yuma County libraries are open and have resumed regular hours. Visit your library’s Locations & Hours page or call your library to confirm hours. We look forward to seeing you!
CURRENT SERVICES OFFERED
- Browse shelves and check out materials.
- Pick up and check out holds.
- Curbside Pick Up, opens a new window.
- InterLibrary Loan.
- Computer, copier, and printer use.
- WiFi is on at all libraries and can be accessed in the parking lot.
- Study Rooms, opens a new window & Meeting Rooms, opens a new window
- Library Cards, opens a new window.
- Get an eCard, opens a new window to access online services. (If you already have a physical library card, use your card number and PIN.)
- Place holds on items by accessing your account online, opens a new window.
- eBooks & Media: eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, comics, movies, and music.
- eResources, opens a new window: Research, newspapers, self-paced learning, homework help.
- Online / virtual programs are posted weekly on the Library District’s YouTube and Facebook accounts.
I’ve had materials checked out since the libraries closed. What about late fines?
As of September 21, 2020, the Yuma County Library District eliminated all late fines.
Is the Friends of Yuma County Libraries store open?
Yes. Call (928) 373-6519 to confirm open hours.