In March 2024, the Foothills Library will host the 8th Annual Art & Poetry Exhibition, where artists and poets inspire each other!
- Poem submissions begin Tuesday, October 24th
- Deadline to submit: Wednesday, November 29th
- One poem per poet
- Can be typed or handwritten but must be legible for transcription
- 1 page maximum
- Poem selection begins Friday, December 1st
- Deadline to submit art: Saturday, February 3rd
- Art must be ready-to-hang
- Canvas may be no larger than 30” x 36”
Please note, only one submission per category
Artwork and poetry will be on display from March 12th – 16th, 2024.
The Foothills Library is located at 13226 E. South Frontage Road. For more information, contact Eric Kahler, Foothills Library Manager, at (928) 342-1640 or firstname.lastname@example.org.