Meeting room Use Information
- The Library reserves the right to preempt scheduled activities when they conflict with Library programs.
- All publicity is the responsibility of the applicant and must clearly identify the group/organization.
- The sponsoring group/organization must use its own telephone number for publicity.
- The Library is not responsible for the children of meeting room participants.
- The Library assumes no responsibility for any property placed in the facility in connection with a meeting.
- Each group/organization agrees that it will pay for damages/loss of any property resulting directly or indirectly from the conduct of any member.
- All must be free and open to the public. No admission charges are permitted.
All events must be FREE and open to the public.
- Meeting rooms are only available during Library open hours, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- If a group/organization has been approved for use of the meeting room before the Library’s open hours, a member of the group/organization must be on-site at the specified time.
- Library staff are not responsible for the admittance of meeting room participants.
- Meetings must be completed 15 minutes prior to the Library’s closing time.
To reserve a meeting room, please call (928) 373-6495.
*Reservations may be taken no more than two months prior to the requested date.
|Library||Meeting rooms||Virtual Tour|
|San Luis Branch