Meeting room Use Information
- The Library reserves the right to preempt scheduled activities when they conflict with Library programs.
- All publicity is the responsibility of the applicant and must clearly identify the group/organization.
- The sponsoring group/organization must use its own telephone number for publicity.
- The Library is not responsible for the children of meeting room participants.
- The Library assumes no responsibility for any property placed in the facility in connection with a meeting.
- Each group/organization agrees that it will pay for damages/loss of any property resulting directly or indirectly from the conduct of any member.
- All must be free and open to the public. No admission charges are permitted.
All events must be FREE and open to the public.
- Meeting rooms are only available during Library open hours, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- If a group/organization has been approved for use of the meeting room before the Library’s open hours, a member of the group/organization must be on-site at the specified time.
- Library staff are not responsible for the admittance of meeting room participants.
- Meetings must be completed 15 minutes prior to the Library’s closing time.
Questions? Contact (928) 373-6495
*Reservations may be taken no more than two months prior to the requested date.
*Please allow 1/2 hour between reservations.
The health and safety of our staff and our patrons is our top priority. Therefore, we are following the recommendations of our local authorities by limiting social gatherings. Effective immediately, no meeting room reservations are being accepted.
|Library||Meeting rooms||Virtual Tour|
|San Luis Branch