Arizona Resource Access and Attainment Policy (AzRAP)
(REPLACES INTERLIBRARY LOAN POLICY)
From the Arizona State Library, the Yuma County Library District (YCLD) receives access to WorldCat, their ILL fee paid (unlimited), and batch loading as needed.
YCLD agrees to:
1. Work with patrons, at no charge, to locate materials.
2. Provide specific information on attaining materials. YCLD will offer several options to attain materials including: patron purchase of low-cost material; library purchase of
material; database and web sources; and inter-library loan.
3. Offer to secure the loan for the patron when inter-library loan is the only reasonable cost option. The patron may be charged no more than $3 dollars each way for postage costs. The patron may also be responsible for covering any fees charged by a lending non-Arizona public, regent, or community college library. No other fees or charges will be passed on to the patron.
4. Loan materials to Arizona public, regent, or community college libraries at no charge.
5. Publish this policy and provide an electronic copy to the Arizona State Library each time it is updated.
REVIEWED BY LIBRARY BOARD OF TRUSTEES 04/12/11